Finally got pics of my Rogue uploaded to my Ravelry account. It took about forever for a sunny weekend to come along so we could take some pictures in decent light. :P More this way!
The yarn for Travis's sweater arrived a couple of weeks ago, and I've started on a sleeve for it. It's a really nice green, but dang, I needed to go down forty billion needle sizes from what was suggested to get gauge. That's never happened before; usually I end up going up a size or two. But it goes! In any case, it'll go quicker than Rogue, now that I've learned how garment sizing and finishing works. Most of it's just stockinette, with a mock-cable pattern in the upper quarter, too.